Please send CV To
Pronto Joinery Ltd
Post to the above address or email : firstname.lastname@example.org
WOOD MACHINIST / FACTORY SUPERVISOR 29/03/18
We are a local family run business, leading manufacturers of bespoke windows and doors. We are looking for an experienced Wood Machinist / Factory Supervisor to lead our workshop team.
The ideal candidate would have at least four years’ experience in joinery and at least two years supervisory / management experience.
- Overall responsibility of the manufacturing process, reporting to the company directors.
- Manage the existing team in the consistent production of the highest quality products.
- Liaise with in-house design team and external designers to assess the practicality and lead times of projects.
- Production reporting on a weekly basis and ensuring full control of work streams.
- Communicate with the workforce to ensure a timely and quality finish.
- Minimum of four years joinery experience with the capability of producing high quality end products.
- Minimum of two years supervisor / management experience in a similar environment..
- Have the ability to prioritize, deliver to deadlines and work under pressure.
- Strong leadership skills with the ability to supervise the daily running of the workshop.
- Strong communication skills with the ability to liaise between the workers and the directors.
- Have strong knowledge of current health & safety legislation and ensure that the company complies at all times.
This is a full time position, based on 40 hours per week Monday to Friday (7.30am – 4pm). The salary range is £23,000 - £28,000 dependant on experience.
Please send your application with full CV to: